Thursday 3 January 2013

Magnolia Tilda Pretty in Pink

Today I have made a belated Christmas card for my daughter.

Its not exactly christmasy, but she loves pink and I just
had to try out my new Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters dies.
 
She has come home today so we are having a second
Christmas Day tomorrow.
 

Magnolia Tilda Christmas card with pretty pink Heartfelt Creations delicate asters pearls and ribbon

The flowers are Delicate Asters from Heartfelt Creations, hand painted
with Cosmic Shimmer Mica powder.
 
Tilda is coloured with Promarkers on a Spellbinders Floral
Oval.
 
 

delicate asters hand painted with cosmic shimmer mica


Delicate asters hand painted with cosmic shimmer mica




 I added some leaves from the Spellbinders FOLIAGE Leaves Shapeabilities cut from iridescent card.
 
I added some glitter, lace and pearls and finished
off with a Cheery Lynn butterfly on a pretty circle from
Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents.
 



No comments: